APPLICATIONS CLOSE JANUARY 29TH!
All Community Assistant candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered:
Minimum of a 2.50 cumulative GPA
Must maintain at least 12 units of enrollment each academic term throughout employment
In good academic and judicial standing
APPLYING IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
1) Complete the online application.
• Please make sure to include a copy of your resume when you submit your Online Application.
2) Submit a copy of your unofficial transcript (obtained from the Office of the Registrar) to email@example.com
Sample Unofficial Transcript
3) Have One (1) Letter of Recommendation submitted on your behalf:
• Letter of recommendation should be submitted through our online form.
• Please share the following link with your Recommender, and have them submit letters on your behalf by January 29, 2020.
**Application and all required documents (Resume, Transcript, Letters of Recommendation) must be submitted by January 29, 2020.